Most men think that just because there’s a lot of women on etsy there’s nothing for them. I think that’s dead wrong. There’s all sorts of goodies for man of every age, style and persuasion. Here are a few of my favorites, just in time for last-minute holiday shopping (if you’re in need of some ideas).
1. I’m not going to lie, I kind of want these glasses for myself. Real vintage tortoiseshell frames aren’t for everyone – they’re definitely a statement. Wear them just as the frames or get them filled with your prescription, and no one will ever accuse you of not having style. These and more at Vintage 50′s Eyewear.
2. This handy little device from Innovation Workshop makes it easy to open a beer while making sure the caps aren’t scattered all over your kitchen. A hardwood base and a solid steel bottle opener make this a gift that will last for a lifetime.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with moleskine notebooks, but sometimes I get frustrated because they all look the same. That won’t be the case if you have engraved leather notebook cover from Engrave. Different artists create the covers, so there’s sure to be something that fits your personal taste.
4. For the computer nerd among us (and really, at this point, who isn’t) a USB flash drive encased in solid teak from Wood Venture. I think that these are too stylish for words, and you’ll never get it confused with anyone else’s.
5. If you’re not into the simple minimalistic lines of the teak USB drive, why not go for something flashy and steampunk instead? This lovely number from QA Create will definitely stand out in the office crowd.
6. Last but not least, the scarf. Most men feel that they can’t wear scarves, branding them as too feminine, but I think that’s simply ridiculous. As long as you stick with simple, masculine colors and designs, a scarf looks fantastic on any man. This plaid number from A and V Designs is a perfect example of the right kind of scarf for any man.
Thanks to this week’s great sellers!