Reading these always gets me inspired and puts that warm feeling in my heart. How can so many people be so talented?
1. Concrete and Honey celebrates all things beautiful, and her blog shows it. I am an especially big fan of her interesting and organic floral designs.
2. I’m obviously having a weird day today, so there is in fact no #2. My apologies.
3. If you’re looking for something paper-related, look no further than A Little Hut. If it can be made out of paper, she can do it. I’m always astounded by her projects.
4. An all-around design wrap-up can be found at Visual Notes. She doesn’t discriminate between flowers, interiors, wallpaper, or just about anything gorgeous.
5. For lots of beautiful home and color inspiration, don’t miss Under a Paper Moon. She’s on a mustard kick right now that I just can’t get enough of!
6. I always enjoy reading about artists who are living and working and selling their art. I especially like it when it’s art that I’m into! Camilla Engman shares her works and a little bit of her life as well.
7. The concept of The Jealous Curator is cool enough, but so are the artists that are profiled. It’s a really great glimpse into the contemporary art world, and hey, I wish I would have thought of that!
8. The food styling and the recipes over at the Messy Cook are really wonderful to read. You know if it invovles food, I’m in!